In compliance with the legal obligations established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, the policy for the processing and use of personal data provided to GRUP CARLES GESTIÓ I PROJECTES, SL (hereinafter, Grup Carles) by its clients and/or users is detailed below.
Grup Carles, Gestió i Projectes, SL hereinafter, Grup Carles (hereinafter, Grup Carles)
Registered at Registre Mercantil de Barcelona, volume 36071, page 52, sheet B276079, entry 1st
Rambla Sant Ferran, 45, 08700 Igualada (Barcelona)
For what purpose do we process the personal data of clients and users?
Purposes of a contractual nature for the provision of services. In compliance with a contract, agreement, or order, executed and/or formalized in any of the forms accepted by law, for the provision of services inherent to Grup Carles' business activities (tax, labor, and social security advisory, accounting, legal, engineering and sustainability, automotive, consulting, financing, human resources, or real estate, among others), as well as for communication and information related to the contracted and/or requested products and/or services.
The data provided will be strictly necessary for the provision of the service, the maintenance of the contractual relationship, and bilateral communication between the parties. Failure to provide this information would result in the inability to provide the service optimally, professionally, and in accordance with the tasks entrusted to Grup Carles, hindering its normal development and execution.
Purposes requiring consent. Specific consent will be required for the processing of personal data for purposes other than those legitimized by a contractual relationship for the provision of services, particularly those related to commercial and/or advertising actions directed at the User through any channel, especially in terms of electronic communications.
In any case, explicit consent from clients and/or users will not be required for the processing of their data for commercial and informational purposes if they have provided them freely and voluntarily for their reception through any of the forms and/or tools enabled for this purpose, or if this content is part of the services previously contracted, which are considered a continuous and complementary provision of the main service (e.g., information on legal updates and tax/legal changes, start of tax and fiscal periods, related workshops and/or training, etc.).
For how long is personal data retained?
The personal data of users will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship with Grup Carles continues and/or for the purpose for which they were provided.
The data of users subscribing to the newsletter and news related to Grup Carles' activities via email will be kept for as long as the interested party maintains their subscription and until they request its cancellation.
Who has access to the personal data provided to Grup Carles?
The data processed by Grup Carles is used by the professionals of the company assigned to ensure the proper management and provision of various services, with the necessary access authorizations granted to each of them through effective protection and confidentiality systems.
However, personal data may be disclosed, when necessary, to:
- The companies owned and/or participated in by Grup Carles for the proper execution of services, as well as for the development of information, commercial, and/or promotional actions, for the contracting of products and services with any of these entities, and for the management of relationships that may be maintained with them to meet the needs and requirements of clients.
- Public bodies, Courts, and Tribunals, as well as police and administrative authorities, whenever there is a legal and certified obligation to provide them. In this case, Grup Carles will duly inform the interested parties if such a situation arises.
- Collaborators of Grup Carles who manage outsourced services for Grup Carles. The contractual relationship with these collaborators ensures the security, privacy, and confidentiality in the processing of clients' personal data through the corresponding legal protection mechanisms established between the parties, ensuring compliance with the roles of data controller and data processor according to the applicable regulations.
In all cases, Grup Carles enters into the corresponding data processing contract on behalf of third parties with its providers and collaborators, which includes, among other obligations, the application of appropriate technical and organizational measures, the processing of personal data solely and exclusively for the agreed purposes, and compliance with the instructions issued by Grup Carles, as well as the requirement to delete and return the data once the service provision is completed.
The personal data of Grup Carles' clients are not transferred or shared with third countries for either commercial or any other purposes.
What are the rights of users?
Grup Carles informs the User about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing of personal data collected by the company for automated profiling.
Rights regarding the personal data provided
Right to access and/or obtain a free copy of the data subject to processing held in Grup Carles' files.
Right to modify personal data in their ownership that are inaccurate or incorrect.
You can request the deletion of personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, you may object to the processing of personal data. Grup Carles will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise and defense of possible claims.
Limitation of processing
As the data subject, you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- During the verification of the accuracy of your data.
- When the processing of your personal data is unlawful, but you do not intend to oppose the deletion of this data.
- When Grup Carles no longer needs to process your data for any of the accepted reasons but requires them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- When there is an objection to the processing of your personal data for the fulfillment of a public interest mission or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, for the time it takes to verify whether the legitimate reasons for processing prevail over the User's specific circumstances.
Right to receive the personal data in electronic format that you have provided to Grup Carles and request that they be transferred to a third party chosen by the data subject.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the User and, if applicable, by their representative, through a written and signed request addressed to the following postal address of Grup Carles, at Rambla Sant Ferran, 45, 08700 Igualada (Barcelona).
This request must contain the reference "Data Protection" and must include the following information: Name and surname of the User, address for notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and a specific request. In the case of representation, it must be proven by a reliable document.
However, and even being recommended for faster processing, the User may exercise these rights through the email email@example.com, including the same information as specified in the case of a postal request, and including "Data Protection" in the subject of the email.
In addition to the aforementioned rights, the User has the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time through the procedure described above, without affecting the legality of the prior processing. Grup Carles may continue to process the User's data to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Grup Carles reminds the User that they have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Unsubscribe from the current affairs and newsletter service
The User has the right to revoke, at any time, the consent given for the sending of commercial and informational communications, through the channels enabled for this purpose, by requesting not to continue receiving this type of communications. Therefore, the User may either revoke their consent or click on the link included in each commercial communication to automatically cancel the sending of electronic commercial and informational communications.
4. Source of the data
The data provided to Grup Carles may come from various sources enabled for this purpose:
- Information provided when entering into a service contract with Grup Carles.
- Information provided when accepting a fee estimate, which takes the form of a commitment to perform.
- When signing up for some of the channels for receiving information related to Grup Carles' activities.
- When placing a specific order, including verbal instructions, for the management and processing of certain services and/or products offered by Grup Carles that do not require, in their entity, a formal written contractual agreement.
- When contacting the company for any reason related to its activities, via email, in person, or through a phone call.
- When making an in-person or telephone inquiry.
- When submitting a complaint, claim, or suggestion.
From what age can the User access Grup Carles' products and services?
5. Security measures to ensure confidentiality and security
What security measures do we have in place?
Grup Carles is committed to fulfilling its obligation of confidentiality regarding personal data and its duty to safeguard them. It will take the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing, or access, in accordance with the conditions and requirements established by applicable regulations.
Grup Carles has implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the security of the personal data of its clients and users, and to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing, or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks they are exposed to, whether from human action or physical or natural means, in accordance with applicable regulations.
Grup Carles, concerned about privacy, continuously monitors, controls, and evaluates its processes to ensure compliance with privacy and information security standards, according to international standards, in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information within its organization.